Based in Tilehurst. Please visit website to contact provider for more details. Age range 6 to 15 years, boys and girls teams.
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Travel Reading Live - 0118 956 1010 (General) Travel Reading Live - Disability - 0118 956 1010 Wheelchair Accessible Taxis Reading (Thompson Local) UK Disabled Taxi Companies Green Metro cars - 0118 966 6656 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobility Equipment Hire Direct are the number one company to come to if you are in need of mobility equipment worldwide. Here you can hire the mobility equipment that you require and have it delivered anywhere in the UK and select locations abroad. Book and…
- We provide a comprehensive and unique service solving the transport requirements of wheelchair and scooter users either resident in, or visiting the UK from overseas. From simple ‘meet and greet’ air or cruise transfers and taxi service, to self-drive hire of small, medium and large…
- Tuesdays 20:00-21:30Aikido in Reading ...the way of the warrior ...the way of harmony Martial Arts in Reading - COME ALONG TO A FREE TASTER SESSION At White Oak Aikido Reading, we run classes in the martial art of Aikido on Tuesdays. We offer a rolling eight-week Aikido beginners'…74Highmoor RoadCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 7BG
- Fun football for children aged 5-18 based in East Reading. Everyone is welcome. Club meets at various locations in East Reading depending on age. Visit website to find out more and to message the teams. If you are a new player use email below.Shinfield RoadReadingRG2 7BW
- The community cafe on Northumberland Avenue is located in the social club at the South Reading Youth and Community Centre. It's a great place to meet friends, relax and find out what's happening in the local area. Everyone is welcome to come in and enjoy the cafe's great…252-260Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Surplus food project and other support, this includes food, clothing, school uniforms, books and games, brokering links to partners for finance, debt and benefit support and more. Our Food Surplus Project is open: Monday to Friday 10am - 1.30pm The Food Surplus Project is open…479Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 8LZ
- Open Tues, Thurs & Sat; Closed Mon, Wed, Sun, Fri & Bank HolidaysAll Reading libraries are open as normal, see www.reading.gov.uk/libraries for opening and information. For the latest on rhymetimes, see www.reading.gov.uk/rhymetimes Services we provide: Books - fiction and non-fiction, adult and children, large print Books in Urdu 'Back to Basics' books for adult learners Spoken word CDs and cassettes DVDs…Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Visit www.reading.gov.uk/libraryrestart for the latest information - and https://www.youtube.com/c/ReadingCouncilNews/videos to see our story and rhyme videos. Our rhymetime sessions introduce babies and children to language, rhyme and taking part in a fun way. Rhymetimes are fun sessions for babies, toddlers and their caregivers - come along and join…252-260Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.