Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Day nurseryThe Honey Bee Day Care is a community day care conveniently located in the heart of East Reading at the edge of Palmer Park A329 side, with plenty of space and facilities. We welcome children and families from all sections of the local community. The…Tilia LodgeLondon RoadReadingRG1 3PA
- Holiday SchemeVisit website for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org Wide range of sport activities, free play, craft, design, drama and much more.....Churchend Primary SchoolUsk RoadTilehurstReadingRG30 4HP
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 7am - 6pmSorry but I don't have any space available at the moment. Hello, My name is Shibani. I AM AN OFSTED REGESTERED CHILDMINDER * I am qualified in Level 3 in Early Years Care & Educatioon, DBS Certified, Paediatric First Aid Trained, Fully Insured and…ReadingBerkshireRG1
- Childminder Monday to Friday 7.30am - 6.30pmI provide care for both Early Years and wrap-around care for children attending Alfred Sutton Primary School. I operate a term time only setting and my hours of business are 7.30 am to 6.30 pm weekdays. I offer competitive rates as well as accepting the 30 hours…ReadingRG6
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 7.30am 6pmI have been an Ofsted registered childminder since 2010. I am a qualified level 3 Early Years Practitioner, with 15 years experience working with 0-5 year olds. Ofsted Good 2019. Originally from Ukraine. Married to South-African. I have two sons - 9 and 6 years…TilehurstReadingRG30
- We are a tutor matching service providing home and private tutors in your area for primary, secondary and degree level private or home tuition. Our UK private tutors cover a wide range of subjects including English and Maths and other niche subjects like languages. Private…
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.