Refine these results
Related AdviceAlternative Provision Telling a story with pictures and poetry Better Health: Every Mind Matters - Lift Someone Out of Loneliness NHS Campaign - Introducing Solid Foods View all related advice
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EXCEPT Wednesdays, 10am to 5pmHelps disabled people to find or retain work. Contact for "Access To Work" which provides funding to employers for equipment and/or adaptations to enable a disabled person to be employed. Access to Work GrantsAdelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Out & About and Social Prescribing Last updated: 27/01/2022 Getting Out & About is a short-term service to help older people in Reading to discover new pastimes, rekindle old hobbies and find new friends in your local community. Our service is for older people living…
- The Reading Community Mental Health Team provides healthcare services to people (18 + years) with severe and enduring mental health problems (schizophrenia; bi-polar affective disorder; severe depression; psychosis and severe personality disorder) and their carers. This could be in the form of Psychological support, medical…Prospect HouseProspect Park HospitalHoney End LaneReadingRG30 4EJ
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- Sport and physical activitiesBath RoadKnowl HillReadingRG10 9XA
- On-line resource providing information on carers rights
- Out of hours emergency response service for mental health crisis (9.00pm to 9.00am / 7 days a week)
- Assists disabled people, their families or carers with finding an architect or designer who might help them with a house adaptationEC4A 3EB
- A community initiative offering essential transport to the elderly and disabled and visits to the sick and housebound, with help from volunteers. Opening hours for enquiries are 9.30am - 11.30am Monday - Friday. We can help young people with a disability only with transport to get…Church House59 Church StreetCavershamRG4 8AX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.