Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Holiday SchemeGreyfriars holiday club is a fun chilcare provider during school holidays and inset days for children aged 3 - 8 years. Places available for all holidays. Booked on first come basis. We go to the cinema, park and museums regularly. Open all school holidays. This…64Friar StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 1EH
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pmLittle Flurry’s Childcare. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.TilehurstReadingRG31
- Tuesdays (from 1st Nov) 10.30am - 3.00pmCome along to a warm, friendly environment. Stay for as long as you want, enjoy a hot drink, chat, puzzles, board games and food. Activities available for children.All Nations Christian CentreBerkeley AvenueReadingRG1 6JE
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- 26 St Barnabas Road provides support for six men who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the…Emmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday. Our Alarm Response Centre are available 24/7.Telecare Choice is the leading provider of telecare services in the UK. It has been consistently proven that Telecare has a great impact on the lives of the elderly, people with disabilities and people with long term medical conditions. We believe that Telecare should be affordable and…11Bowthorpe Employment AreaNorwichNR5 9JF
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
- The Earley Charity is one of the largest local grant-making charities in central southern England. Its object is the relief of need among elderly, disabled or poor people living in our area of benefit. The Charity’s terms of reference also make it possible for us…St. Nicolas Church HallSutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingRG6 7JN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.