Confidential helpline offering Information, advice and support for anyone with diabetes, their carers and families
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- Open Monday to Thursday from 9am until 5pm, and Friday 9am until 4:30am.Deafblind UK is a national charity supporting people with sight and hearing loss to live the lives they want. We help people to live with deafblindness by making connections, building their confidence and independence. Living with combined sight and hearing loss can be frightening. Our…
- An online resource offering around 300 easy-to-use and free guides about using computers, the internet and other forms of technology. They range from computer basics such as how to use a mouse and a keyboard to social networking, emailing and Skype and using tablets and…
- Empowers deaf people by offering access to new and innovative technologies.
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Out & About and Social Prescribing Last updated: 27/01/2022 Getting Out & About is a short-term service to help older people in Reading to discover new pastimes, rekindle old hobbies and find new friends in your local community. Our service is for older people living…
- The Reading Community Mental Health Team provides healthcare services to people (18 + years) with severe and enduring mental health problems (schizophrenia; bi-polar affective disorder; severe depression; psychosis and severe personality disorder) and their carers. This could be in the form of Psychological support, medical…Prospect HouseProspect Park HospitalHoney End LaneReadingRG30 4EJ
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- We offer Live-in and Day care to older people and adults with disabilities. Concentrating on giving time and companionship as well as quality care. We offer Supported Independent Living.23C Horseshoe ParkPangbourneRG8 7JW
- Sport and physical activitiesBath RoadKnowl HillReadingRG10 9XA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.