Specialist Assessments; Rehabilitation; 1-1 specialist support and training. Specialist communicator-guide services.
Refine these results
Related AdviceCommunity Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 New members welcome at Reading Mencap’s social clubs Easter Service with the Golders Club - Tuesday 28th March View all related advice
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EXCEPT Wednesdays, 10am to 5pmHelps disabled people to find or retain work. Contact for "Access To Work" which provides funding to employers for equipment and/or adaptations to enable a disabled person to be employed. Access to Work GrantsAdelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
- Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm; Sat 9am to 3pmDebt Advice Foundation is a registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt. Because we're a debt charity, you can be sure that the advice we provide is impartial and based solely on…
- Gov.uk - advice on travelling by train, car, bus, coach, plane or ship for people with disabilities
- Monday - SundayShort stay residential home for people with learning disabilities and autism in Reading. We also provide help and support to people with learning disabilities to ensure they can live independently in their own home. Dimensions is a specialist provider of a wide range of services…Donkin HillCavershamReadingRG4 5DG
- Local group providing Information, advice and support for people with diabetes plus social/fundraising events.St Andrews United Reformed ChurchCraven RoadReadingRG1 5LE
- Confidential helpline offering Information, advice and support for anyone with diabetes, their carers and families
- Open Monday to Thursday from 9am until 5pm, and Friday 9am until 4:30am.Deafblind UK is a national charity supporting people with sight and hearing loss to live the lives they want. We help people to live with deafblindness by making connections, building their confidence and independence. Living with combined sight and hearing loss can be frightening. Our…
- An online resource offering around 300 easy-to-use and free guides about using computers, the internet and other forms of technology. They range from computer basics such as how to use a mouse and a keyboard to social networking, emailing and Skype and using tablets and…
- Empowers deaf people by offering access to new and innovative technologies.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.