Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- A service for people who are homeless and need support. 38 beds in Stage One of the Homeless Pathway, offering the Intensive and Engaging Support Service, which includes a central hub offering emergency assessment beds, 24/7 supported hostel accommodation and support services. Staffed 24 hours a…Willow StreetReadingRG1 6EW
- First Thursday of the month.Monthly meetings currently via zoom, contact details below or visit website. The Willows Support Group is made up of a group of people in the Reading area, whom have all lost babies at various stages. We hold a peer to peer monthly group meeting to…Beansheaf Community CentreCharrington RoadCalcotReadingRG31 7AW
- Community Primary School : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary School Wilson Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.Wilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Out of School CareThe breakfast club starts at 8am and costs £3 per session inc breakfast. The after school club runs until 5.30pm which costs £9.00 (£8 for siblings) children are also provided with a snack along with fresh fruit or yoghurt. We take children from Reception to…Wilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingRG30 2RW
- Maintained Nursery Schools and ClassesWilson Primary School and Nursery Class have publised their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary SchoolWilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Frozen meal service. Delivering to the RG & SL postcodes. No delivery charge or minimum order value. All drivers have a clearance.Unit 15-17 Orchard Business ParkBasingstoke RoadKingsclereNewburyRG20 4SY
- The Castle Today Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. It has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years. It is an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen, whose standard flies from the Round…
- Helpline 8am-8pmWinston's Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
Every Saturday over the summer. Bi - weekly in winter
12:30pm until 1:30 pmWokingham Waterside Centre is fully wheel chair accessible. Our qualified instructors are available to provide opportunities for children and adults with additional needs and there is specialist equipment available including hoists.Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyBerkshire
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.