Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Frozen meal service. Delivering to the RG & SL postcodes. No delivery charge or minimum order value. All drivers have a clearance.
- About Us When Winchmore Tutors opened for business in 2008, its aim was to provide home tutoring to children in the core subject areas. Our commitment to excellence saw demand for our services grow and we quickly expanded. We’re now the UK’s leading tuition agency,…1st floor, James HouseMere Park, Dedmere Road,MarlowBuckinghamshire,SL7 1FJ
- The Castle Today Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. It has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years. It is an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen, whose standard flies from the Round…
- Helpline 8am-8pmWinston's Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
Every Saturday over the summer. Bi - weekly in winter
12:30pm until 1:30 pmWokingham Waterside Centre is fully wheel chair accessible. Our qualified instructors are available to provide opportunities for children and adults with additional needs and there is specialist equipment available including hoists.Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyBerkshire
- Every last Sunday of the monthWe want to create a safe and friendly environment to share experiences and ideas on issues pertaining to women in our society. The activities of the group are targeted at women and girls aged 16 years and above from the Reading community, to meet socially,…
- The Survivor’s Handbook The Survivor’s Handbook provides practical support and information for women experiencing domestic abuse, with simple guidance on every aspect of seeking support. The terms “victim” and “survivor” are both used, depending on the context. “Survivor” is, however, preferred as it emphasises an active, resourceful…
- Wednesdays, 10am - 1pmCost is only £2.00 as not doing hot meals at the moment. Ladies can bring their own packed lunch, very friendly group.448Oxford RoadRG30 1EE
- Sunday Morning Service 10.15am, 3rd Sunday of the month an Evening Service at 6.30pm, Midweek service on 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 11.30amPlace of worshipHurricane WayWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4UX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.