Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Maintained Nursery Schools and ClassesWilson Primary School and Nursery Class have publised their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary SchoolWilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Frozen meal service. Delivering to the RG & SL postcodes. No delivery charge or minimum order value. All drivers have a clearance.Unit 15-17 Orchard Business ParkBasingstoke RoadKingsclereNewburyRG20 4SY
- The Castle Today Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. It has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years. It is an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen, whose standard flies from the Round…
- Helpline 8am-8pmWinston's Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
Every Saturday over the summer. Bi - weekly in winter
12:30pm until 1:30 pmWokingham Waterside Centre is fully wheel chair accessible. Our qualified instructors are available to provide opportunities for children and adults with additional needs and there is specialist equipment available including hoists.Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyBerkshire
- Every last Sunday of the monthWe want to create a safe and friendly environment to share experiences and ideas on issues pertaining to women in our society. The activities of the group are targeted at women and girls aged 16 years and above from the Reading community, to meet socially,…
- The Survivor’s Handbook The Survivor’s Handbook provides practical support and information for women experiencing domestic abuse, with simple guidance on every aspect of seeking support. The terms “victim” and “survivor” are both used, depending on the context. “Survivor” is, however, preferred as it emphasises an active, resourceful…
- Wednesdays, 10am - 1pmCost is only £2.00 as not doing hot meals at the moment. Ladies can bring their own packed lunch, very friendly group.448Oxford RoadRG30 1EE
- Tuesdays and Fridays 2.00 - 5.00pm (winter only).Gentle exercise, ideal for all ages and disabilities. Only bowling shoes or flat, clean shoes required. No other dress rules.Reading RoadWoodcoteRG8 0QY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.