We aim to empower people by providing them with the information they need to solve their own problems and to signpost them to appropriate advice when necessary, including Advice and guidance on your rights and entitlements.
Refine these results
Related AdviceCommunity Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 New members welcome at Reading Mencap’s social clubs Easter Service with the Golders Club - Tuesday 28th March View all related advice
- Equipment and gadgets that make day-do-day tasks easier and safer for people with limited mobility and with disabilities, including: Mobility aids Kitchen aids Moving and handling Stairlifts Hand rails Walking aids Ramps Pressure relief Incontinence products Bathrooms aids Adjustable beds and chairs Eating and drinking…69 Rances LaneWokinghamRG40 2LQ
- 24 hour services open 365 days per yearProviding support & care for people with learning & physical disabilities either in their own home or in a small residential care environment for seven people. We are able to provide services to people with profound & multiple disabilities.Armadale CourtWestcote RoadReadingRG30 2ES
- A community initiative offering essential transport to the elderly and disabled and visits to the sick and housebound, with help from volunteers. Opening hours for enquiries are 9.30am - 11.30am Monday - Friday. We can help young people with a disability only with transport to get…Church House59 Church StreetCavershamRG4 8AX
- On-line resource providing information on carers rights
- Information on private practicing Occupational Therapists in your area.
- Every Wednesday from 10:00 am - come and join us for a drink, cakes and a chat. Soup and rolls are available from 12:30 pm for £1.50.Abbey Baptist ChurchAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BE
- We provide a Shopping Service to people in the Reading and Wokingham areas. This includes older people and people with physical/learning disabilities. We also provide personal care at home, companionship and Live-in care.Centrum HouseHeadley RoadWoodleyReadingRG5 4JB
- Directory of businesses and services approved by Trading Standards, including domestic cleaning, gardening, etc….
- National charity offering support for people affected by lung disease
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.