Provide specialist equipment/hoists to promote obstacle-free motoring:, including equipment for people needing help to enter and exit their vehicle Drivers requiring adaptions to make it easier to control the vehicle enabling wheelchairs and scooters be be transported in the vehicle
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- AskSARA is an online tool that helps you find useful advice and products that make daily life easier. Your Health Medication management Eyesight Hearing Smell Memory Low energy and shortness of breath Walking, falls and wheelchair accessories Reaching, handling and holding objects Your Home Bathroom…
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- On-line resource supported by the Disabled Living Foundation, providing quick and easy links to everything you need to know about equipment for young people, older and disabled people.
- appa provides specialist services to support deaf or disabled individuals to create independent, successful lives at work, in education or at home, including British Sign Language interpreters.1 St Alfege PassageRoyal Borough of GreenwichLondonSE10 9JS
- National organisation supporting people solve their common problems or recover from alcoholism.PO Box 110 Toft GreenYorkYO1 7ND
- Tea, coffee and informal socialising for Over 50s The Pop In is held on Mondays excluding Bank Holidays Some weeks we will have external speakers, crafts and entertainment No need to book for the Monday Pop In, just turn up!Carey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.