Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- The Wildlife Trust works for a better future for wildlife, conserving rare plants and wild creatures which are under threat in the three counties. You can help support The Wildlife Trust in a number of ways such as through membership - individual or corporate, through…READINGBerkshireRG
- Our facilities include: 27 Station Gym 25m Swimming Pool Sports Hall Activity Hall All-Weather Pitch Tennis Courts Netball Court Facilities to HireHollybush LaneBurghfield CommonRG7 3XP
- A service for people who are homeless and need support. 38 beds in Stage One of the Homeless Pathway, offering the Intensive and Engaging Support Service, which includes a central hub offering emergency assessment beds, 24/7 supported hostel accommodation and support services. Staffed 24 hours a…Willow StreetReadingRG1 6EW
- First Thursday of the month.Monthly meetings currently via zoom, contact details below or visit website. The Willows Support Group is made up of a group of people in the Reading area, whom have all lost babies at various stages. We hold a peer to peer monthly group meeting to…Beansheaf Community CentreCharrington RoadCalcotReadingRG31 7AW
- Community Primary School : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary School Wilson Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.Wilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Out of School CareThe breakfast club starts at 8am and costs £3.50 per session inc breakfast. The after school club runs until 5.30pm which costs £12 (£10 for siblings) children are also provided with a snack along with fresh fruit or yoghurt. We take children from Reception to…Wilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingRG30 2RW
- Maintained Nursery Schools and ClassesWilson Primary School and Nursery Class have publised their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary SchoolWilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Frozen meal service. Delivering to the RG & SL postcodes. No delivery charge or minimum order value. All drivers have a clearance.
- About Us When Winchmore Tutors opened for business in 2008, its aim was to provide home tutoring to children in the core subject areas. Our commitment to excellence saw demand for our services grow and we quickly expanded. We’re now the UK’s leading tuition agency,…1st floor, James HouseMere Park, Dedmere Road,MarlowBuckinghamshire,SL7 1FJ
- Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. It is open to visitors throughout the year. Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it has since been the home of 40 monarchs. To find out about events or activities visit https://www.rct.uk/visit/windsor-castle…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.