Pre-prepared hot meals can be delivered daily 7 days a week. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, vegetarian, gluten free, halal can usually be catered for. The cost of home delivery can vary - ask for a quote. Before you commit to a service you…
Refine these results
Related AdviceNHS Campaign - Introducing Solid Foods Services for Disabled People Care, Education and Treatment Reviews (CETR) Support - Food & Clothing View all related advice
- Please contact us for details of the sessions we are runningWe are re-opening the service. If you need an appointment please call our office. Last updated: 20/09/2020 Toenail cutting service for people over 50 years old, who live in the Greater Reading area. For full details please contact our office.Walford HallCarey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- We are stlll offering support online. You can also read our guidance pack 'Managing Hearing Loss and Tinitus during Covid 19 lockdown' https://actiononhearingloss.org.uk/information-and-support/tinnitus/ Last updated: 11/11/2021 We are team of trained, dedicated and professional information line officers. We provide free, confidential and impartial information to deaf…19-23 Featherstone StreetLondonEC1Y 8SL
- Monday to SundayOur volunteers carry out very valuable work in helping older people carry on with their lives with independence, choice and dignity. You can offer an hour or more a week, as you wish.Unit 119Broad Street MallReadingBerkshireRG1 7QE
- VariousJoin our STAR Clubs for a warm and chattingenvironment. - Stimulating activities focusing on the individual's wellbeing.- Therapeutic approach to the delivery of each session.- Active games that support social interaction.- Respite for families and carers. £13 per session. Please call us to register.Transport may…
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- We provide places to live for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems. We also provide support for people so they can live their lives the way they want. And we give employment advice for people with disabilities who want to get into work.…1 Cygnet CourtHigh StreetWitneyOX28 6HT
- A service offering specialist support to the carers and families of younger people living with dementia. The Admiral Nurses programme is run by Dementia UK which has teamed up with Younger People with Dementia (YPWD) Berkshire West to provide the new local service with funding…
- Monday to FridayAge UK Berkshire has been supporting people in later life to manage your money in a variety of ways for many years. We offer a wide range of information and advice, including about pensions, benefits and other ways to increase your income. One of our…Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.