Refine these results
Related AdviceReading Services Guide, Family Information Service & SEND Local Offer Fliers, Poster & Presentation Events Parenting Things to do View all related advice
- The PAMH (Physical Activity for Mental Health) Partnership is a group of organisations working in Reading to deliver physical activity and mental health and wellbeing activities to the communities of Reading. The group came together to build on partnerships established in the Reading Mental Wellbeing…
- Friday mornings term time only 9.30-11.00amAre you a Parent/Carer of a 0-4 year old looking for something fun to do in Tilehurst on a Friday morning? Then why not come along to our toddler group? Join in with some fun activities both indoors & outside, have a chat & a…Recreation RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4UA
- 9.30 to 3.30 Depending on availability between the receiver and providerNail Clipping: Is the cutting and filling of the nails and dry skin around the sole of the feet and applying of moisturiser to maintain healthy nails and skin and prevent bacteria spread. Reflexology: Is the massaging of the feet. The main aim is to…Re
Our service is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.The Mental Health Support Team (MHST) will support children and young people with emerging, mild or moderate mental health difficulties which may be affecting day to day life. The project initially is for those pupils on roll at 12 schools in Wokingham. Depending on the…
Tuesday's 12pm until 1pm
Sunday's, 3:30pm until 4:30pmRushey WayLower EarleyReadingBerks
- Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm.PSC Conference 2023 Treasure Box of Ideas: from a Trauma Informed Lens. Supporting children’s strengths, resilience and protective factors.Our 2023 Conference is aimed at providing Parents/Carers and Practitioners with a greater understanding of Developmental Trauma. Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm Via ZOOM WHO'S IT FOR? Parents…
- Mentoring MindJam offers emotional support and guidance for children and adolescents through gaming and game design. It is important to recognise and understand that many children have additional emotional needs that are not always met by traditional means. At a young age, these needs can…
- Monday 20th February 2023 at 10:30Cowshed Charity would like to invite new mothers who have given birth at Royal Berkshire Hospital to a coffee morning organised in partnership with the Royal Berkshire Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP), an NHS working group dedicated to improving local maternity services. The MVP is…Unit 2, Attenborough House, 15Bennet RoadReadingRG2 0QX
- Reading Museum February Half Term Holiday Activities February half term at Reading Museum | Reading Museum includes Busy Bee Trail, Super Seeds, Nature Painting, Bee in a Bonnet, Kazoo Bees and more... * BFfC Reading Children's Centres https://brighterfuturesforchildren.org/for-parents-carers/under-5/childrens-centres/ activities running at local children's centres * Reading Libraries …
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.