Refine these results
Related AdviceAdvocacy for vulnerable adults Alternative Provision Alzheimer's disease Apprenticeships & Traineeships View all related advice
- Youth Workers work within the Children's Action Teams (CATs). The Youth Service provide a range of community-based youth worker activites in a variety of venues, and an exciting range of leisure, recreation and residential experiences to young people. Youth Workers also provide one to one…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Saturday 3pm-5pmTaster session for ages 8-16 years Saturday 29th October 3pm - 5pm For further information, please contact Craig via email email@example.com or mobile 07798844202SonningRG4 6SU
- Monday to Friday, morning 0930-1200, afternon 1300-1530Providing Day Activities for Learning Disabled Adults and Transition Students (aged 16+). Sessions are held in various Community Venues around West Berkshire. Activities covered are Computer Skills, Art, Craft, Bowling, Cooking, Music, Yoga, Communication Games (including Makaton) and sometimes Swimming, Shopping or Days Out to Interesting…Fronds ParkFrouds LaneAldermastonBerkshireRG7 4LH
- Childminder Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.30pmNetwork Childminder. Ofsted inspection grade: Good. Age range 0 to 8 years. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.Whitley WoodReadingRG2
- DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE SKILLS TO GET A JOB IN A DIFFERENT WAY? Then a Supported Internship could be right for you A supported internship is a college course mainly carried out in the work place where you will learn new skills which…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.