Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pmThe Benefit Cap is a Central Government change which limits the total amount of certain benefits working age households can receive before any deductions are taken. Pensioners will not be affected by the Benefit Cap. For more information, please visit https://www.reading.gov.uk/benefitcapBridge StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2LU
- Online resource giving an overview of the Benefits available, including tax credits, eligibility and appeals
- 1st Friday of the Month 2pm-3.30pm (starting 1st October 2021)Bereavement Café drop in starts on the 1st October, the café is a safe place to find others who have had their own loss and can appreciate something of your experience.... A place to talk about the pain and loss or just sit with others who…St. Barnabas ChurchSt. Barnabas RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- Day nurseryBerkeley Gardens Day Nursery is part of the Forbury Group, which has been established for over 30 Years. We have Nurseries in Reading, Newbury and Woodley. We care for children from 3 months to 5 years old and have a range of sessions…Berkeley Gardens Day Nursery72 Berkeley AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG1 6HY
- We are an informal but growing group working to conserve bats and their habitats in Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire. Our main aims are to promote and further the conservation of bats and their habitats and to raise awareness of bats and their conservation status.RG
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Archaeological field work is undertaken. Outings to archaeological sites arranged. A quarterly newsletter is produced and sent to all members.
- SaturdaysBerkshire Banshees Wheelchair Rugby Regular Training Session New Players Wanted! This incredible sport is being launched in Berkshire. Sessions are open to physically disabled adult & youth players, aged 12 years or over - male or female, beginners or pro-players. Volunteers and non-wheechair users are…Woodlands AvenueWoodleyReadingRG5 3EU
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Support information for people who have or had breast cancer. Breast Cancer Support Group Reading The group exists to provide support and sources of information for patients with breast cancer. Monthly meetings are run by a health care worker and may be an opportunity for an informal…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.