Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- Starting 17 April at 10.00am to 11.15amThis course is designed to teach you techniques to help you recover your body after the birth of your Baby. You will learn how to massage your baby and do some gentle yoga for the new Mums and Baby. It will also include some interactive…Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- Monday 6.00pm to 7.15pmThe class is suitable for those who are new and long-time practitioners. We go through warmups, a variety of yoga asanas, breathing exercises and meditation not always offered in the more physically dedicated classes.Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingRG30 3UE
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Full details of our Free Street cricket sessions across the county can be found here: http://www.berkshirecricketfoundation.org/page/community/chance-to-shine-street/venues--times-17885/ Chance to Shine Street brings cricket to thousands of young people in urban areas. These sessions are completely free to take part in, and you don't need to bring anything…
- Mentoring MindJam offers emotional support and guidance for children and adolescents through gaming and game design. It is important to recognise and understand that many children have additional emotional needs that are not always met by traditional means. At a young age, these needs can…
- Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm.PSC Conference 2023 Treasure Box of Ideas: from a Trauma Informed Lens. Supporting children’s strengths, resilience and protective factors.Our 2023 Conference is aimed at providing Parents/Carers and Practitioners with a greater understanding of Developmental Trauma. Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm Via ZOOM WHO'S IT FOR? Parents…
Tuesday's 12pm until 1pm
Sunday's, 3:30pm until 4:30pmRushey WayLower EarleyReadingBerks
Our service is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.The Mental Health Support Team (MHST) will support children and young people with emerging, mild or moderate mental health difficulties which may be affecting day to day life. The project initially is for those pupils on roll at 12 schools in Wokingham. Depending on the…
- 9.30 to 3.30 Depending on availability between the receiver and providerNail Clipping: Is the cutting and filling of the nails and dry skin around the sole of the feet and applying of moisturiser to maintain healthy nails and skin and prevent bacteria spread. Reflexology: Is the massaging of the feet. The main aim is to…Re
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.