Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- Helpline: Monday & Friday 9.30am-5pm; Tuesday-Thursday 9.30am-8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10am-2pmHope Again is a website developed by Cruse Bereavement Care's Youth Involvement Project which aims to support young people, after the death of someone close to them. We believe that the best way of doing this is to involve young people in planning, developing and…
- Unfortunately this centre is unavailable for hire. Strathy Close Day Centre is home to an Adult Learning Disability Service run by Reading Borough Council. The Service offers a programme of interactive, sensory and physical activities that help develop independence. The Centre provides a variety of…Strathy Close, Craig AvenueNorcotReadingRG30 2PP
- On 1 April 2018, NHS England launched the NHS Veterans’ Mental Health Complex Treatment Service, further expanding the range of dedicated care and treatment for those who have served their country.The new local community based service is for ex-forces personnel who have military attributable complex mental…
- Take place on Tuesdays (Term Time)Help your child develop the vital physical skills and confidence needed for life with Tumble Tots, Britain's leading activity play programme. Week by week it develops not only agility, balance, climbing and co-ordination skills, but also essential listening and language skills so useful in…Cotswold Sports CentreDowns WayTilehurstReadingRG31 6SL
- Lessons held at Highdown School, Emmer Green, Queen Anne's School and Sonning Common Primary School on various days/times. Contact provider for opening times. From 2mths to 18yrs.Reading
- Members have 24/7 access to clubhouse and sailing water. Racing on Sundays and Wednesday evenings; club sailing (‘Pink Days’) 2nd Saturday; Pirates (kids) Thursday evenings; programme of courses.We provide a safe and friendly environment where people of all abilities and ages can enjoy sailing. Whether beginner, family sailor or avid racer we have regular activities, RYA approved courses and boats for hire that will meet your needs, all in a stunning setting…From the roundabout just north of Sonning bridgeSonning EyeRG4 6TT
- Currently no meetingsWe aim to provide awareness of the Lupus condition and to fund raise to help with research into the disease. Various venues through Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Affiliated to - Lupus UK.
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- Provide support to mothers suffering from post-natal illness and increase public awareness of the illness.Association For Post-natal Illness145 Dawes RoadLondonSW6 7EB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.