Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- ADAPTING GARDENS, CHANGING LIVES, DEFYING DISABILITY How we can help Gardening with Disabilities Trust aims to help people back into gardening in spite of disability. We give out grants so that people can adapt their gardens and make gardening possible. Our clients tell us that…PO Box 285Tunbridge WellsTN9 2JD
- Our vibrant Youth Theatre offers weekly workshops for young theatre makers or aspiring actors aged 7-18 years involving theatre games, improvisations, script work and developing production skills. Based in our gorgeous working theatre, we offer a supportive environment for young people to improve their skills,…Progress TheatreThe MountReadingRG1 5HL
- Term Time only"Little Gems Toddler Group meets on Thursday morning from 10.00 am until 11.30 am (term time only) and offer a friendly and safe environment for parents and carers to bring pre-school children for a time of informal play.Activities include crafts, playdough, ride on toys, play…Reading CentralThe Salvation ArmyReadingBerkshireRG1 7JR
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Relationship counselling, sexual therapy, family counselling, for couples, singles, families, and young people to help make relationships change for the better.Relate281 Basingstoke RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0JA
- Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
- A service for people who are homeless and need support. 38 beds in Stage One of the Homeless Pathway, offering the Intensive and Engaging Support Service, which includes a central hub offering emergency assessment beds, 24/7 supported hostel accommodation and support services. Staffed 24 hours a…Willow StreetReadingRG1 6EW
- Wednesday evening from 8:00pm - 9:30pmSystema is more than just an effective & versatile martial art. It’s a complete set of concepts & training components that will greatly improve your ability to move & live more freely. Healthy Body Learn to move with natural ease & freedom Reduce years of accumulated…140Wensley RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
- From 19.45 till 21.15A fortnightly youth group for young adults at Secondary school.Wittenham AvenueTilehurstReadingRG31 5LN
- Office hours 9am-5pmWhy Work With Tree of Hope Tree of Hope children’s charity helps children and young people with a disability or illness by supporting their families to raise the funds that they need to pay for specialist care that is not freely available through the UK healthcare…61-63Camden RoadTunbridge WellsKentTN1 2QE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.