Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
- Voluntary Aided Primary School (Roman Catholic) St Martin's RC Aided Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Pendennis AvenueCaversham Park VillageReadingBerkshireRG4 6SS
- Community Primary School The Hill Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Peppard RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8TU
- Alternate SundaysReading Powerchair Football Use a wheelchair and love football??? This sport is for you…… We are a friendly local group who train every other week at Loddon Valley Leisure Centre at Lower Earley. Powerchair football is played in electric wheelchairs with special bumpers to hit…Rushey WayReadingBerkshireRG6 4GD
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pmThe Fashion & Textile Children’s Trust (FTCT) gives financial grants to children (up to 18 years) where one or more parent/carer works in the UK fashion and textile industry- for at least one year within the last 9 years. A grant is a financial donation which doesn't…11Belgrave RoadLondonLondonSW1V 1RB
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 4pm; Saturday 9.30am to 2pmA family friendly cafe in West Reading with affordable food & drink and a free play area.YMCA Reading34 Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- FunTech was established in 1996 by Sheineez and Philip Barber with the intention to create a local ‘tech’ school to teach children and teenagers cutting-edge tech skills. And today, we continue to pioneer the latest educational technologies, such as FunTech Virtual - our tutor-led virtual…103High StreetMaidenheadSL6 1JX
- Open all week.I'm a professional Organiser servicing Berkshire and Surrey I can help with anything from organising your wardrobe to decluttering your shed! No job is to small! My services include: HOUSE DECLUTTER Making the most of your space: Decluttering and organising ANY part of your home:…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.