Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp from your GP Housing options for people with a learning disability Safeguarding vulnerable adults and children Learning Disabilities information page: Day Services and List of local Day Activities View all related advice
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Friday 10am-1.30pm, Sunday 9am-10amDrop in Centre for the homeless and disadvantaged in Reading. Services provided are:- - Free clothing - Access to showers, baths and clothes - Access to the telephone and secure postal address - Access to medical services and housing information Opening Times: Monday, Tuesday, Friday…St Saviour's Church HallBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JT
- Information about local bus services and fares (Travel Centre in Broad Street Mal, 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday). All Reading Buses have priority seats for older people and passengers with disabilities. Most Reading Buses are accessible for most types of wheelchairs and drivers have all…
- Reading YMCA is committed to helping young people, particularly in times of need, regardless of race, gender, ability or faith. Our employees and volunteers provide housing and support and workshop and life skills training for young people, a children’s play group, respite for young carers,…34Parkside RoadReadingRG30 2DD
- Every 3rd Friday of the monthA community group. These sessions will be informal but each with a theme guided by a facilitator remotely. The plan is to get people together talking of the issues that bother them most and work out how they can resolve them by accessing the right…Middle Building344 Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Meetings usually take place on the second Wednesday of every other month. Our next meeting is on 13 May 2020 at 7pm but please check to ensure it is has not been cancelled.Residents of Katesgrove Ward meet with the local police and council representatives to discuss issues that matter to them. The group has a Communitly Allotment at Waterloo Meadows, and tries to promote themselves via Newsletters, Facebook and their website www.katesgrove.org.ukElgar RoadKatesgroveReadingBerks
- On request to secretary between 10am-1pm weekdaysDowning RoadTilehurstRG31 5BB
- Resources available for children and young people online https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/resources Reading Museum offers a wide range of activities and opportunities for learning to adults and children. The museum welcomes volunteers who wish to develop new skills, make friends and get involved in a wide range of projects.…Town HallBlagrave StreetReadingRG1 1QH
- Information for disabled passengers (wheelchairs and mobility scooters, accessible stations and train facilities) with contact details for all train operaters.
- University Term Time: open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. University Vacation Time: open from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pmThe Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, owned by the University of Reading and an integral part of the Department of Classics, is recognised as the fourth largest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain. The collection primarily consists of material from the Greek and Greco-Roman civilisations…Department Of Classics, University Of Reading, WhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 6AA
- Supply, Installation and Servicing of Patient Lifting Hoists Bathing Systems and associated rehabilitation equipment.Orion House, 10 Hercules WayBowerhill Industrial EstateMelkshamWiltshireSN12 6TS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.