Refine these results
Related AdviceSEND Definitions - Areas of Special Educational Needs/Disabilities Transition from Children to Adult Health Services - Ready Steady Go! Transition from Paediatric to Adult Health Services - Ready Steady Go! Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) View all related advice
- "We cover the complete range of positions from Nannies, Mothers Helps, Maternity Nurses & Night Nannies, Housekeepers, Domestic Couples, Estate Managers, Private Chefs to Chauffeurs. Our service includes permanent & temporary staff as well as emergency and school holiday cover. We do our upmost to…Whitchurch HillReadingOxfordshireRG8 7PR
- Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm - National Office Opening TimesBarnardo's is a large national charity that works with local authorities across the UK to provide a broad range of fostering and adoption services, including placements for children with extra needs. Providing tailored solutions to meet local placement needs. Barnado's are committed to improving children's…BarnardosHead OfficeBarkingsideIlfordEssexIG6 1QG
- Access-Ability Communications Technology (AACT) seeks to enable Information Technology to be used to help people, particularly children and young people, with communication disabilities and to promote the wider understanding of such disabilities. AACT raise funds, coordinate expert consultants and volunteers, run projects and work with…Earley GateWhiteknights RoadEarleyReadingRG6 7BE
- Friday: 4.15pm-6.15pm; Saturday: 8.30am-11am; Sunday: 8.30am-11.30amAmateur Swimming Association (ASA) swim school member. Structured and progressive swim lessons for children of all ages and abilities. Fun swim lessons that teach your child to swim and learn valuable life saving skills. Please visit website or contact provider for more details including term…The Abbey School17 Kendrick RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5DZ
- National Charity providing information, advice and support
- Mobility scooters, wheelchairs and powerchairs available for use within The Oracle and Reading town centre. A Shopper's Assistant is also available Monday - Wednesday to help the elderly and people with mobility problems. Please book in advance at the Customer Information Desk and/or at the…
- Information line available Mon - Fri 9am to 1pmNACCC is the national organisation for child contact centres in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Child contact centres are safe, friendly and neutral places where children of separated families can enjoy contact with their non-resident parents and sometimes other family members.…5Russell PlaceNottinghamNG1 5HJ
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Domiciliary Care for adults from Reading, Woodley, Earley and Winnersh4Arkwright RoadReadingRG2 0LU
- Alternate WednesdaysIf you are looking for societies, social clubs or other activities we could be your choice. The Society was founded as an historical lecture society in 1975, and we have an active membership with an interesting and varied timetable of events. We meet on…74Highmoor RoadCaversham HeightsReadingRG4 7BG
- For more information about this service please click on this link.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.