The office is manned from 8.30am through to 3.30pm daily except school holidays.
Refine these results
Related AdviceHealth Checks - What you need to know What is Dyslexia? What is ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)? What is Cerebral Palsy? View all related advice
- Emmbrook Infant School is located in Emmbrook Village and has a strong community feel, sitting alongside the Junior School and The Emmbrook Senior School. It has a capacity of 180 pupils, 30 per class Our school is a very inclusive, safe and healthy community where…Emmbrook RoadWokinghamBerkshire
- New website for parents to help their children catch-up The department has launched an information site for parents, to support children of all age ranges and abilities catch up on lost learning from the pandemic. The site features advice and support for parents of children…
- Providing personal care in the home Services in your home Specialisms/services Learning disabilities Personal care Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for adults over 65 yrs200Brook DriveReadingRG2 6UB
- Various times including school holidaysWith funding from Artswork and Reading Borough Council, we have commissioned three projects to improve wellbeing for children and young people up to the age of 25 across all of Reading. The project is being delivered in schools and communities with a focus on youngsters…
- Evenings and weekends.St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity. If you want to help save lives in your community, we’d love you to join our team. Whatever you enjoy doing, and however much time you can commit, there’s a volunteer role for you.Church RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4QN
- If you are dependent on other people for help with: personal care tasks (washing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, using the WC etc.) essential day-to-day tasks (cooking, shopping etc.) getting out and about and staying in contact with friends and family ... you may be…
- Monday - SundayOut & About @ Optalis provides evening and weekend opportunities for adults with a learning disability. We now also offer 1:1 outreach support during week days, and specialise in finding appropriate activities for those adults who may not want to attend day service activities. …Fernlea DriveWoosehillWokinghamBerksRG41 3DR
- We provide supported living and live in services to help vulnerable people in their homes meet their day to day needs.46Meadway Shopping CentreHoney End LaneReadingRG30 4AA
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Trust Continence Advisory Service We offer clinics across Berkshire, school & home visits Self referral as well as professional ie GP We offer assessment, administer prescription service and home delivery (Pads) We are available to support parents with education Children - Education…41Barkham RoadWokinghamRG41 2RE
- Offering a range of handy man services in Reading including decorating, gardening and small repairs- including changing light bulbs. If you have a job that isn't listed below please get in touch to enquire. General maintenance Guttering Painting & decorating Wallpapering Hanging doors Shelf erection Flat pack…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.