Berkshire College of Agriculture (BCA) BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) is situated 4 miles from Maidenhead town centre providing a wide range of practical and academic courses. Information about all the full time and part time courses, higher education courses and apprenticeships available on the…Hall PlaceBurchetts GreenMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6QR
Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 4.30pmOpera are the trusted experts in care beds and mattresses for the UK long-term care sector. They work with care providers, carers, designers, end users and family members across the Reading area who want to ensure outstanding care in a homely, pleasant environment. Products by Opera include:…Azure HouseConnaught RoadKingswoodKingston-upon-HullEast Riding of YorkshireHU7 3AP
- Homecare agency registered to provide staff specialised in personal care for older people. Fill in their assessment form to identify what support you need: https://www.limmscare.co.uk/get-care Support include: Help getting in and out of bed Help preparing meals Help managing diabetes with meal preparation Help scheduling and keeping various…251A33 Relief RoadReadingRG2 0RR
- Children with Cystic Fibrosis Dream Holidays We are a Registered Charity which provides respite holidays in the UK for families who have a child with Cystic Fibrosis. A respite holiday away from home allows instant relief, something to look forward to and build some happy…4Norton CottagesSpaldingPE11 3JL
- We are the umbrella body for the disabled children's sector bringing together professionals, practitioners and policy-makers.
- Come and join our friendly and welcoming bumps and babes group. This is a great opportunity to meet other expectant parents and babies under 12 months. Monday 1pm-2pm Coley Community Centre Wednesday 10am-11.30am ~ Battle Library Wednesday 1pm-2pm ~ Sun Street CC Thursday 1pm-2.30pm ~…
- Our vibrant Youth Theatre offers weekly workshops for young theatre makers or aspiring actors aged 7-18 years involving theatre games, improvisations, script work and developing production skills. Based in our gorgeous working theatre, we offer a supportive environment for young people to improve their skills,…Progress TheatreThe MountReadingRG1 5HL
- Term Time only"Little Gems Toddler Group meets on Thursday morning from 10.00 am until 11.30 am (term time only) and offer a friendly and safe environment for parents and carers to bring pre-school children for a time of informal play.Activities include crafts, playdough, ride on toys, play…Reading CentralThe Salvation ArmyReadingBerkshireRG1 7JR
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Relationship counselling, sexual therapy, family counselling, for couples, singles, families, and young people to help make relationships change for the better.Relate281 Basingstoke RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0JA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.