Refine these results
Related AdviceTelling a story with pictures and poetry Better Health: Every Mind Matters - Lift Someone Out of Loneliness NHS Campaign - Introducing Solid Foods Reading Toy Library - Open View all related advice
- Open for activities during daylight hours all year round.Our centre just outside Reading is perfect for a quick escape to learn and pursue your favourite watersports. Set in a safe and enclosed inland area, we have water based activities to suit all including sailing, windsurfing, wingsurfing, paddleboarding and kayaking.Hangar RoadSheffield BottomReadingRG7 4AP
- We are open by appointment only but hold sessions from 9am-5pmWe are an animal care farm in Woodcote. We offer animal assisted therapy sessions and are keen to focus on SEND children and those who are struggling with emotional and mental health issues. We offer animal assisted care sessions. They offer children a very…WoodcoteOxfordshireRG8 0PL
- Providing personal care to adults under and over 65 years, with Dementia or physical disabilities.34Wokingham RoadReadingRG6 1JH
- Started Sunday 25th September 2022We at Berks County FC are offering free football session's for any children aged between 12-17 [we are flexible on this] that are not able to attend the mainstream sessions The sessions are designed to accommodate children with additional needs or simply need a confidence…Cantley ParkTwyford RoadWokinghamRG40 5QG
- We are a friendly group who offer the chance for single parents to get together, meet new people and share experiences. We have monthly social gatherings and aim to run these in free-to-attend public places that are located around the Reading and Wokingham area.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pmtest100Bridge streetTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG1 7LU
- Tuesdays - Home Ed 2-3.30pm / SEND 5-6.30pmTHE EXPERIENCE Visiting Clip 'n Climb Reading is really easy. Simply book your climbing session online via our website and arrive on time ready to have lots of fun! You don't need any previous climbing experience and no specific climbing equipment is required. Check out…Clip 'n ClimbReadingRG2 9HT
- The care home at 29 Briants Avenue is run by Voyage 1 Limited and offers the following services: Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for people with Learning disabilities29Briants AvenueCavershamReadingRG4 5AY
- Tuesday Evenings | 5pm - 6pm | Term Time OnlyOur football development centre in Lower Earley, Reading is an excellent opportunity to give your child that extra opportunity to work on their football skills. High quality sessions which will work to develop your child's skill and confidence in the game. Who Is It For?We…Maiden Erlegh SchoolEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 7HS
- Providing Personal care to adults under and over 65. Caring for people with Dementia Learning disabilities Mental health conditions Physical disabilities Sensory impairments200Brook DriveReadingRG2 6UB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.