Refine these results
Related AdviceReading Services Guide, Family Information Service & SEND Local Offer Fliers, Poster & Presentation Events Parenting Things to do View all related advice
- Social club offering music in a relaxed welcoming atmosphere. People with learning difficulties are particularly welcome but the club is open to everyone.Rising Sun Arts Centre30 Silver StreetReadingRG1 2ST
- Five A Day Market Garden is a not-for-profit community-supported project which aims to engage the community by: Producing and selling naturally-grown fruit and vegetables; Running a variety of educational courses, one-off workshops and ongoing projects throughout the year, in subjects including fruit, vegetable and floral…The StreetEnglefieldReadingRG7 5EL
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
- Online resource giving an overview of the Benefits available, including tax credits, eligibility and appeals
- 12 noon onwardsA chance for older citizens to get out and meet people at The Hibernian: Lunch Club The Hibernian Society holds a lunch club at The Reading Irish Centre 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Everyone over 60 are welcome. Monday: From 12 noon…96-104Chatham StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 7HT
- Visit gov.uk/mobility-scooters-and-powered-wheelchairs-rules for advice and guidance on the rules around mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs, including: Rules for class 3 invalid carriages Driving on the road Driving on footpaths and parking Eyesight requirements Who can use them Vehicle tax, registration and insurance
- Online resource with a wealth of information about voucher schemes, hiring or buying a wheelchair, benefits and financial help.
- Graft Thames Valley is a small but dynamic charity that aims to eradicate barriers to employment for disabled or disadvantaged people struggling to find a job. Our individualised training and "end-to-end" support will create a programme designed entirely around your own needs and ability. Our…84Queens RoadReadingRG1 4BW
- Online tool that lets you estimate your entitlement to benefits Child benefit Housing benefit Income support Employment and support allowance (ESA) Jobseeker's allowance (JSA) Universal credit Tax credits Benefit cap
- Grants to help towards the cost of small essential repairs to make your home safe and weatherproof.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.