Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- 26 St Barnabas Road provides support for six men who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the…Emmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- The care home at 29 Briants Avenue is run by Voyage 1 Limited and offers the following services: Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for people with Learning disabilities29Briants AvenueCavershamReadingRG4 5AY
- Day nurseryAbbeymore Day Nursery is a 112 place nursery with an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality early care and education for babies and children from 3 months to 5 years. Our nursery operates from a beautiful converted Victorian house, spread over two floors, with…ReadingBerkshireRG6 1LP
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- Website advertising accessible/adapted property for sale or rent
- The Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC) advises the government on transport legislation, regulations and guidance and on the transport needs of disabled people, ensuring disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else. DPTAC is an advisory non-departmental public body of the…
- The ACRE Family Support Team (formerly Alafia) Supporting black and minority ethnic families with a child (0-25) with additional needs or disabilities. Alafia works in partnership with local statutory, voluntary and community organisations to facilitate access to services by BME families in Reading. We offer…Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- As requestedWe at Adam's Arc are proud to provide fully supported holidays all year round for individuals who have learning disabilities, disabled / non disabled people. No matter what your age we guarantee you will have a wonderful time. Our main focus is to cater for…ReadingRG7 6EN
- We provide places to live for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems. We also provide support for people so they can live their lives the way they want. And we give employment advice for people with disabilities who want to get into work.…1 Cygnet CourtHigh StreetWitneyOX28 6HT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.