Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
Refine these results
Related AdviceI look after someone (unpaid carer) Help with heating costs Deputy's Office (Reading Borough Council) Help with decision making (Power of Attorney) View all related advice
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- Style Acre enhances the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism. Each and every person we support is valued and helped to lead a meaningful life and realise their potential. It provides supported living teams, day hubs and a work programme. With a person-centred…Howbery ParkBenson LaneWallingfordOxfordshireOX10 8BA
- Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4.00pmWe are a Council run day service for adults with learning disabilities who need a high level of support - including help with personal care where needed. The team work with individual service users (and their carers) to develop a personal support plan that includes…Strathy CloseCraig AvenueTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 2PP
- We are a supported living provider specialising in supporting people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. We provide personal care to adults under 65.200Brook DriveGreen ParkReadingRG2 6UB
- Mondays and WednesdaysCoffee and Craft has run classes for a number of years Monday – Cookery Club for adults with learning difficulties 9:30am to 2:30pm Choose a recipe, Shop for ingredients, Cook and Eat This incorporates money skills, literacy, practical maths and social skills Wednesday – Cookery Club…Lower Back Hall233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- Enabling people with learning disabilities to speak up about decisions that are important to them.
- Henley College provide specialist courses for adults with learning disabilities.Henley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1UH
- Day care services for people with learning disabilities offering hydrotherapy pool, stables, sports and leisure activities, creative arts activities, employment training, horticulture and animal care and computer training.Ravenswood VillageNine Mile RoadCrowthorneRG45 6BQ
- Sailing opportunities for people with visual and hearing impairments, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. Burghfield Sailing Club - Sailability Thursday: 6.00pm - 8.00pm, late April to early September. RYA qualified instructors.Burghfield Sailing ClubHangar RoadSulhamsteadReadingBerkshireRG7 4AP
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.