Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdult Care & Support Services - information page SWAN UK (Syndrome Without A Name) Policies, Pathways & Documents Caring in Reading Information View all related advice
- Style Acre enhances the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism. Each and every person we support is valued and helped to lead a meaningful life and realise their potential. It provides supported living teams, day hubs and a work programme. With a person-centred…Howbery ParkBenson LaneWallingfordOxfordshireOX10 8BA
- We are a supported living provider specialising in supporting people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. We provide personal care to adults under 65.200Brook DriveGreen ParkReadingRG2 6UB
- Mondays and WednesdaysCoffee and Craft has run classes for a number of years Monday – Cookery Club for adults with learning difficulties 9:30am to 2:30pm Choose a recipe, Shop for ingredients, Cook and Eat This incorporates money skills, literacy, practical maths and social skills Wednesday – Cookery Club…Lower Back Hall233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- Enabling people with learning disabilities to speak up about decisions that are important to them.
- Henley College provide specialist courses for adults with learning disabilities.Henley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1UH
- Day care services for people with learning disabilities offering hydrotherapy pool, stables, sports and leisure activities, creative arts activities, employment training, horticulture and animal care and computer training.Ravenswood VillageNine Mile RoadCrowthorneRG45 6BQ
- Sailing opportunities for people with visual and hearing impairments, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. Burghfield Sailing Club - Sailability Thursday: 6.00pm - 8.00pm, late April to early September. RYA qualified instructors.Burghfield Sailing ClubHangar RoadSulhamsteadReadingBerkshireRG7 4AP
Make/Sense MONDAYS! - A new adult theatre company for people with autism and/or learning disabilitiesMondays 10am - 3pmMake/Sense Theatre is forming a company of adults interested in acting, movementand/or theatre making for 40 weeks from September 2022 to July 2023 at South St ArtsCentre, Reading. At the end of the 40 weeks we will perform a devised piece in the maintheatre. No…South StreetReadingRG1 4QU
- Yellow Submarine provides respite holidays to adults with learning disabilities, also benefiting their families and carers. Holidays take place across the country, and we provide supportive and fun breaks where our holidayers can meet new people, learn new skills and enjoy themselves.9 Park End StreetOxfordOX1 1HH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.