A Concessionary Bus Pass based on eligible age is available for Reading Borough residents who have reached state pension age. This pass allows free travel anywhere in the country from 9.30am to 11pm weekdays and anytime on weekends and bank holidays. An Access Pass for Eligible Disabled is for people who…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
Services in Travelling By Bus (6)
Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp for elderly and disabled consumers seeking support to access services Help with travel and travel costs (plus accessible facilities) Using public transport with a disability
- Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
- Transport services around Berkshire and the Thames Valley.
- Our emails and phone lines are monitored Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.Our experts can help you to live actively, independently and well with sight loss. Whether you’re asking for yourself or a member of your family, speak to someone from our friendly team today for more information. Our information and advice service can help you with…HillfieldsBurghfield CommonReadingBerkshireRG7 3YG
- Information about local bus services and fares (Travel Centre in Broad Street Mal, 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday). All Reading Buses have priority seats for older people and passengers with disabilities. Most Reading Buses are accessible for most types of wheelchairs and drivers have all…
- A Reading PLUSBUS ticket gives you unlimited bus travel on participating operators’ services, around the whole urban area of Reading, including Woodley.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.