Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
Services in Travelling by train (9)
Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp for elderly and disabled consumers seeking support to access services Help with travel and travel costs (plus accessible facilities)
- Gives one-third off most National Rail fares for a person with disabilities and an adult travelling companion. To qualify you must: Receive disability-related benefits Be registered as deaf or use a hearing aid Have a visual impairment Have epilepsy An annual fee applies
- Assisted travel services for older and disabled passengers travelling with Great Western Railway.
- Our emails and phone lines are monitored Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.Our experts can help you to live actively, independently and well with sight loss. Whether you’re asking for yourself or a member of your family, speak to someone from our friendly team today for more information. Our information and advice service can help you with…HillfieldsBurghfield CommonReadingBerkshireRG7 3YG
- Information for disabled passengers (wheelchairs and mobility scooters, accessible stations and train facilities) with contact details for all train operaters.
- Information about the full range of discount railcards
- Rail discount card for travellers 60 years and over
- At Great Western Railway we provide Travel Training and Try a Train events for people with disabilities who want to build their confidence travelling by train. If you have no experience or only a little it doesn't matter as we work with you to help…
- Guide to taxi services serving stations around the UK.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.