If you are 50+ and would like to learn the basics of yoga, please join us for a yoga session for beginners. We will cover the basic movements alongside breathing exercises and meditation. Everyone is welcome to give it a go.118BOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
Services in keeping fit and active (73)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you need help to meet your care needs or to employ a Personal Assistant (PA)? Healthy Lifestyle (Caring in Reading Information Pack) Personal budgets and direct payments - for Adults Reading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- 10:00 amWalks suitable for people living with dementia and their carers. As we emerge from lockdown we are helping people get back outside and enjoy some exercise whilst meeting new people.119London StreetReadingBERKSHIRERG1 4QA
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Classes will be held on Mondays, running from 19:30 to 21:00, and the course is a total of 8 weeks long: 1 taster session, 6 classes, and 1 competition (within the group) and grading. There are a total of 30-places on each course. If you…[Main Sports Hall]Holme Park, Sonning Lane,Sonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Every Thursday morning from 10:00 till 11:00This daytime venue hosts the Berkshire Tai Chi Chinese Exercise programme. This daytime class is designed especially for people who want to keep fit and healthy but don’t want anything too strenuous and don’t want to memorise lengthy sequences as they would have to in…Eversley RoadArborfield CrossArborfieldBerkshireRG2 9PQ
- Classes: Mondays, 19:00 - 20:00; Saturdays, 09:00- 10:00; 10:30 - 11:30Berkshire Tai Chi opened its new training centre in Earley in April 2014 and this is now its main centre for New Beginners Courses in traditional Chen style Tai Chi. It also holds classes there at Advanced level (Chen style). The main School was set up…Sutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 7JN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.