Services in Domestic tasks (50)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you need help at home or to get out and about? Do you need help to live at home? Do you need help with shopping?
- Last updated: 31/01/2022 If you find it difficult to do the weekly food shopping, Easy Shop Service is an easy, simple way to arrange for your goods to be delivered direct to your door from the supermarket of your choice. There is a charge…
- Monday to FridayDo you need help in the home? Are there some jobs you are unable to do? If so, our Personal Assistant Service can help. Age UK Berkshire can provide Personal Assistants to help with many types of domestic tasks, which then help you maintain independent…Reading
- Apple Carpet Cleaning are a team of experienced professional cleaners who specialise in providing carpet, curtain and upholstery cleaning services among a wide range of other cleaning services to clients across the South East of England including Richmond, Kingston and Walton-on-Thames. Apple Clean offer an expert…Grove LaneCoulsdonCR5 2QD
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Open everyday including weekendsBinfield Dog Rescue has been operating since 1966. We take in dogs from owners that cannot keep them and unclaimed strays from council pounds. They are kept at our kennels in Billingbear, Wokingham, Berkshire, just outside Binfield Village. Binfield Dog Rescue rescue unwanted dogs and…Maidenhead RoadBillingbearWokinghamBerkshireRG40 5RR
- Services include: Personal Care (e.g. washing and dressing) Housekeeping End of Life and Palliative Care Live-in Care Night Care Respite Care Companionship Shopping89Wokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LH
- We provide a Shopping Service to people in the Reading and Wokingham areas. This includes older people and people with physical/learning disabilities. We also provide personal care at home, companionship and Live-in care.Centrum HouseHeadley RoadWoodleyReadingRG5 4JB
- Brisegene Care offers care for the older person, adults and children with various conditions including dementia, alzheimers, stroke, parkinsons, physical disabilities and learning disabilities.We provide support following hospitalisation, respite care and end of life care. We also provide a 24 hour live in service. Personal care…200Brook DriveGreen ParkReadingRG2 6UB
- Our canine partners provide practical day to day assistance for people with physical disabilities with tasks that may be difficult to perform. They also provide increased confidence, independence and social interaction. A canine partner assists with everyday tasks which are difficult, painful or impossible for…
- Care @ Home Newbury Limited was established in November 2006 to provide care services primarily in a domiciliary care services after gaining accreditation with west Berkshire and, Hampshire Council, we will hope to provide a quality service-to-service users and the councils. The Service we offer…Suite 24 Wyvols Business CentreSwallowfieldReadingBerkshireRG7 1WY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.