Services in Meals (31)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Do you need help with shopping?
- This service is run by Reading FAITH Christian Group and have been providing emergency food parcels for over 25 years. Food parcels can only be given to people who have been referred. If you are in need yourself of a food parcel, but have no…33Boulton RoadReadingRG2 0NH
- We are putting together a network to help look after vulnerable people self isolating across Reading. This is made up of a core group of organisers, and then a loose knit community of helpers. Hotline for *requests only* (so do share with people self isolating…
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Royle care is a domiciliary care provider which supports individuals within their own home. Royle care offers a personalised service unique to the individual. Services provided include personal care, medication administration, food preparation, companionship, domestic…The Annex121 London StreetReadingRG1 4QA
- Sainsbury offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Pre-prepared hot meals can be delivered daily 7 days a week. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, vegetarian, gluten free, halal can usually be catered for. The cost of home delivery can vary - ask for a quote. Before you commit to a service you…
- Mobile Catering trucks and Free Home Delivery Service A freshly prepared and cooked lunch delivered and served in your own home. Please note that we can no longer deliver meals hot, but meals are ready to be re-heated in the oven or re-plated and go into the microwave. We will try to…
- Wednesdays 3:30-5pmWeekly group running for over 55's in an informal, comfortable setting. The afternoon comprises of relaxed and accessbile games, either musical bingo (music of the groups choice!) or a fun team quiz. Prizes are on offer, followed by a light supper, freshly prepared food from the Oak Tree…10Spey RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4DZ
- Tesco offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Torch is a community help hub set up and run by volunteers from local churches across Reading with the aim of providing a helping hand to those who otherwise cannot get help and tend to fall through the gaps of existing provision. This is a…
- Waitrose offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.