Services in Meals (31)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Do you need help with shopping?
- Last updated: 31/01/2022 If you find it difficult to do the weekly food shopping, Easy Shop Service is an easy, simple way to arrange for your goods to be delivered direct to your door from the supermarket of your choice. There is a charge…
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard We provide quality Reading home care services throughout the local community, enabling those we support to remain within the comfort of their own home. Our Reading home care team can help with anything that will…
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Flair is a traditional home help service providing assistance with housework, shopping, laundry & ironing, companionship, check calls, outings, and one-off cleans. We offer continuity by sending the same member of staff (where possible) to each client, and offer a transport service to take you…
- Open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pmGoingCarFree.com is a travel awareness campaign delivered by Wessex DriveAbility, with funding from the Department for Transport, that seeks to give information and advice to people who are giving up driving for any reason to help them get around more easily, using a range of…Leornain HouseKent RoadSouthamptonSO17 2LJ
- Lunch fornightly on TuesdaysTea & coffee and chats with talks, every Tuesday from 10.30 am. 2 course dinner at lunch time held fornightly on Tuesdays. Please call for more information.Dawlish RoadWhitleyRG7 3BL
- Tina’s Meals cover Reading and surrounding areas and offer a daily choice of freshly prepared home cooked meals, aimed, but not limited to, the elderly and the infirm, delivered hot to your door. *Full list of postcodes covered below Monday to Saturday orders will be…
- Monday to SaturdayHere at icare we aim to provide a service for people to be able to have a hot meal delivered right to their door! The food is prepared in a 4star rated kitchen and we are hoping to help save the plate by refusing plastic…
- Open Monday to Friday, from 9am until 6pmWe are a domiciliary care provider based in Reading, supporting the needs of individuals with: learning and/or physical disabilities, the elderly, those living with mental health issues, substance misuse or dependency and anyone else whose needs necessitate support to maintain their independence. Our services include:…9Greyfriars RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 1NU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.