Social Group for people over 50 years of age to meet and socialise in the Lower Earley district. Also offer weekly keep fit sessions.RG6 7JN
Services in I am looking for things to do (443)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Community Wellbeing - Latest Updates March-April 2023 Do you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available View all related advice
- If you are 50+ and would like to learn the basics of yoga, please join us for a yoga session for beginners. We will cover the basic movements alongside breathing exercises and meditation. Everyone is welcome to give it a go.118BOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Every Wednesday from 10:00 am - come and join us for a drink, cakes and a chat. Soup and rolls are available from 12:30 pm for £1.50.Abbey Baptist ChurchAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BE
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- A comprehensive service for all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
- Fornightly; 2nd and last Sunday of the monthA relaxed space where men can come and discuss issues concerning them, their family or community. Build friendships and community links Discuss topical issues affecting men including health and wellbeing Receive encouragement and support from other men Refreshments provided. Contact us at ACRE for more…Middle Building344 Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5:30pmActivia Training are an accredited UK company that offers soft skills and Microsoft software training courses to business clients. Our fully equipped training centre in Reading Berkshire has a full range of programme of courses and the courses are delivered by experienced and qualified trainers…450 Brook Drive, Green ParkReadingBerkshireRG2 6UU
- Have you had experience of care and support services? Would you be willing to share your ideas about how to improve things? The Adult Social Care User Panel is for people who have used care services, or come into contact with these services as family…
- Every Thursday at New Directions CollegeAn Employment Adviser is at New Directions College every Thursday to provide advice and support with finding and applying for jobs. Book on line www.adviza.org or call 0118 937 2204South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.