Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
Services in Education & learning (28)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Supported learning, training and working Transition - Becoming an adult and preparing for the future Working and caring
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5:30pmActivia Training are an accredited UK company that offers soft skills and Microsoft software training courses to business clients. Our fully equipped training centre in Reading Berkshire has a full range of programme of courses and the courses are delivered by experienced and qualified trainers…450 Brook Drive, Green ParkReadingBerkshireRG2 6UU
- Englefield grows more than 100,000 plants a year. But it is a thriving garden centre in more ways than one: It is a self-sustaining social enterprise that operates without funding grants or subsidies. Nearly half the permanent workforce are adults with learning disabilities. It runs…The StreetTheale, EnglefieldReadingRG7 5ES
- Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00Autus - The Hao2 Foundation exists to facilitate personal and professional growth for people with autism and complex needs, increasing opportunities for exciting and sustainable work to improve lives and prospects. We are a disabled people's user-led organisation set up to enable disabled people…
- Supporting people into work and Training. We created this unique social enterprise in 1977. Since then, we have helped more than 800 people build skills and self confidence by providing purpose, meaning and structure in their lives. Many of them have moved on to open…41Braywick RoadMaidenheadSL6 1DX
- CAP Money Course online Online Christians Against Poverty Money Course, this is a free course to help you budget and manage your money more effectively. The next course starts on Tuesday 14th September 2021 from 10:30 - 12:30 and for 3 consecutive Tuesdays This is…
- Classes A2Z offers a multitude of different private classes, courses and group lessons in Reading and surrounding areas. Choose from Academic tutoring, learning a language, taking driving lessons, dance classes, martial arts classes, Yoga classes or from a multitude of fitness classes and personal trainers. When…
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- CoursesOnline is a comparison website through which individuals and organisations can find the training courses that are most suitable for their needs. These courses cover all sorts of industries and subjects and are provided by universities and other accredited providers from across the UK. The…5th Floor, 60CheapsideLondonEC2V 6AX
- All courses must be pre-booked. Visit the Crescent website for more information on courses for, computer skills, first aid and food safety www.earleycrescent.org . Employability workshops are FREE, there is a charge for other courses Employability workshops including: personality profiling for job search, using linkedIn…Crescent Resource CentreWarbler DriveLower EarleyReadingRG6 4HB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.