If you are 50+ and would like to learn the basics of yoga, please join us for a yoga session for beginners. We will cover the basic movements alongside breathing exercises and meditation. Everyone is welcome to give it a go.118BOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
Services in Keeping fit and active (96)
Refine these results
Related AdviceReading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- 10:00 amWalks suitable for people living with dementia and their carers. As we emerge from lockdown we are helping people get back outside and enjoy some exercise whilst meeting new people.119London StreetReadingBERKSHIRERG1 4QA
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
- SaturdaysBB&O Feel Inspired Golf Academy Changing the lives of young people with special educational needs through golf The Feel Inspired Golf Academy is an initiative designed to bring golf to children and young people with special educational needs, intellectual or physical impairments. The emphasis is…WokinghamRG40 3RQ
- Classes will be held on Mondays, running from 19:30 to 21:00, and the course is a total of 8 weeks long: 1 taster session, 6 classes, and 1 competition (within the group) and grading. There are a total of 30-places on each course. If you…[Main Sports Hall]Holme Park, Sonning Lane,Sonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.