Services in Holidays and short breaks (17)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- Bempton Holiday Villa & Bempton Beach House Being able to escape to the seaside is everyone's dream. So imagine being able to spend a relaxing break amongst peaceful parkland, woodland and meadows with private access to almost half a mile of beautiful beach, safe in…The Bay, 9 Green CloseMore roadFileyNorth YorkshireYO14 9GQ
- Younger people with disabilities who are looking to have a holiday in Europe without parents but with a group of like minded younger adults will enjoy our younger traveller respite holiday breaks. Each holiday has its own tailor-made programme of activities and excursions. We can take part-coach,…
- Providing Canal Boat Holidays for Disabled, Disadvantaged or Elderly PeopleThe wheelchair-accessible motorhome’s website is in the process of being built. If you require any information in the meantime please contact Rebecca Bruce on 01264 356451.please contact Rebecca The Bruce Trust is a registered charity providing…PO Box 21HungerfordBerkshireRG17 9YY
- Challenging Disability Through Outdoor Adventure. The Calvert Trust is a charity organisation aiming to enable people with disabilities, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.Little CrosthwaiteKeswickCumbriaCA12 4QD
- Lunch clubs on Tuesdays and WednesdaysDebz Day Tripz allows you to enjoy famous attractions at very readsonable prices. We organise a range of trips throughout the year and offer a great, friendly service. There are local drop-off and pick-up points in the Reading area. Please contact us for details. We also…
- Welcome to Disability Holidays Guide A world of accessible holiday opportunities awaits you! This online resource is designed to give disabled holidaymakers and carers more choice and flexibility when it comes to finding and arranging disabled holidays and activities. Whatever your disability, age or level…
- We are the experts in arranging holidays for disabled people with medical conditions and disabilities. Not sure on something or have a question; then just ask us, we aim to ensure you are 100% happy with every detail of your holiday from the time of…84 Berkeley St Charing XGlasgowScotlandG3 7DS
- Disabled Holidays is a specialist travel agency committed to providing accessible holidays in the UK and abroad. Accessible accommodation is guaranteed with flights, adapted transfers, equipment hire and more.
- Practical solutions supporting disabled adults, children & older people. Disabled living, organiser of the Kidz Exhibitions, is a charity providing impartial information and advice for disabled adults, children, older people, their families and the professionals who work with them. Visit our Supplier's Directory for more…
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pmThe Family Holiday Charity is the only national charity dedicated to providing British seaside breaks and day trips for families struggling with some of the toughest challenges life can bring, such as illness, bereavement or disability. They offer those families in difficult circumstancesa much needed…3Ginsford StreetLondonSE1 2NE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.