Services in Respite care and short breaks (47)
Refine these results
Related AdviceCaring in Reading Information Getting a break from caring
- Monday to Friday 9.30am-4.30pmActivity Service for adults Reading Mencap’s 4ME Activities Service offers exciting opportunities for adults with learning disabilities to enjoy a varied range of daytime pursuits. Members are actively involved in choosing what they would like to do – from basketball to tag rugby, cooking, drama and crafts…21Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Younger people with disabilities who are looking to have a holiday in Europe without parents but with a group of like minded younger adults will enjoy our younger traveller respite holiday breaks. Each holiday has its own tailor-made programme of activities and excursions. We can take part-coach,…
- Services include: Personal Care (e.g. washing and dressing) Housekeeping End of Life and Palliative Care Live-in Care Night Care Respite Care Companionship Shopping4Richfield Place12 Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-4pm.Branching Up is a Day Service providing work experience placements for adults with learning disabilities. Service Users have an opportunity to work as part of a team, learn new skills and experience work-related tasks in a structured, rewarding community environment.Jefferson CloseEmmer GreenReadingBerkshireRG4 8US
- Sailing opportunities for people with visual and hearing impairments, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. Burghfield Sailing Club - Sailability Thursday: 6.00pm - 8.00pm, late April to early September. RYA qualified instructors.Burghfield Sailing ClubHangar RoadSulhamsteadReadingBerkshireRG7 4AP
Camp Mohawk is primarily open to families in school holidays and on Saturdays in term time, with our Short Breaks service taking place on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- Monday-Sunday; 9am - 5pmThe Chiltern Centre is a wonderful purpose-built care home in Henley on Thames offering a range of services to young people (aged 16 – 30) with learning disabilities (often alongside physical disabilities and/or complex medical needs) that empower them to live life to the full…Greys RoadHenley on ThamesRG9 1QR
- If the person you care for receives Disability Allowance or Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Allowance, Armed Forces Independence Payment or is registered severely sight impaired/blind, they can apply for a CEACARD. This card allows free entry at participating cinemas for the carer or the person…PO Box 199DeesideCH5 9BW
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.