Abbeycrest is a stunning care home from the Caring Homes family. Located in the tranquil village of Sonning Common, in the heart of the Chilterns, Abbeycrest provides exceptional residential, nursing, and dementia care for elderly ladies and gentlemen. The home offers a delightful living environment…Essex WayKennylands RoadSonning CommonReadingBerkshireRG4 9RG
Services in finding a care home (32)
Refine these results
Related AdviceChoosing a care home Different types of care home Dignity in Care Charter Independent Living
- Alexandra Grange Care Home is an award winning care home providing the highest standard of residential and dementia care. We support our residents to live an acitve and fulfilled life. Our relationship-centred care enables residents to keep on doing the things they've always loved -…Molly Millars LaneWokinghamRG41 2RU
- Located near the centre of Reading, Beacher Hall offers 24-hour nursing care and support for those 18 and over with a range of needs.That includes those living with complex needs and neurological conditions, such as Multiple Sclerosis, respiratory conditions, Parkinson’s and acquired brain injuries. The…42Bath RoadReadingRG1 6PG
- The Berkshire Care Home offers different levels of care to suit a range of needs, from nursing and palliative care to shorter term intermediate care, respite or post-operative care. The home has a team of registered nurses and well trained, dedicated, care assistants who provide…126Barkham RoadWokinghamRG41 2RP
- Registered residential and nursing care homes in Berkshire
- Bettercaring is a directory of nursing and care homes for older people, including care and nursing homes across the country.
- We are a residential care home providing services to people who require nursing or personal care, who have a mental health condition and for adults over 65.2-4College RoadReadingRG6 1QD
- Life in a BUPA care home is as unique as our residents. At BUPA our focus is health, not shareholders. We provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible whole supporting a range of care needs. Our approach is…
- Search for care homes across the UK
- We aim to provide care for elderly residents who no can no longer live independently at home or who choose not to live alone, but do not need nursing care. Sometimes getting older and living alone in your own home can be lonely and difficult,…The CoombeStreatleyReadingRG8 9QL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.