We provide places to live for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems. We also provide support for people so they can live their lives the way they want. And we give employment advice for people with disabilities who want to get into work.…1 Cygnet CourtHigh StreetWitneyOX28 6HT
Services in housing advice and support (14)
Refine these results
- A Reading charity committed to helping local people who are in need. Support service. Collects and redistributes good quality secondhand furniture. Also welcome gifts of clothing, bedding, books, toys, household goods, and other items from members of the public which are then sold at nominal prices.…79Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7PT
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Friday 10am-1.30pm, Sunday 9am-10amDrop in Centre for the homeless and disadvantaged in Reading. Services provided are:- - Free clothing - Access to showers, baths and clothes - Access to the telephone and secure postal address - Access to medical services and housing information Opening Times: Monday, Tuesday, Friday…St Saviour's Church HallBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JT
- Applying for a Council or housing association home in the Reading Borough.
- Mon to Fri 9am - 5pmAdvice service for anyone experiencing housing difficulties. If you think you are at risk of being made homeless, contact Housing Advice Service to see what they can do to help. The service can provide you with realistic options and advice regarding your housing. The aim…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- You can speak to us Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.Open to take telephone calls from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday on 0118 929 1111 or for email support at email@example.com We provide Supported Housing, Floating Support and a Drop-in service in Reading. Supported Housing: for single people who have a history of homelessness. At Launchpad we…The Stables1A Merchant PlaceReadingRG1 1DT
- Home Ownership Opportunities for People with a Disabilities (HOLD) Introducing the HOLD model HOLD (Home Ownership for people with Long-term Disabilities) is a unique Government backed shared ownership model that enables individuals with a range of different disabilities to part buy a home of their…
- As an outreach service, Reading Welfare Rights is an organisation that provides a specialist advice service to all sectors of the local community in relation to all welfare benefits including mandatory reconsiderations, appeals and preparation for court hearings, advice on your right to challenge benefit…252 Northumberland AvenueReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Reading YMCA is committed to helping young people, particularly in times of need, regardless of race, gender, ability or faith. Our employees and volunteers provide housing and support and workshop and life skills training for young people, a children’s play group, respite for young carers,…34Parkside RoadReadingRG30 2DD
- Sanctuary Hosting matches homeless asylum seekers, refugees and vulnerable migrants to people in the community with spare rooms and open hearts, to stay rent free for an agreed period of time. We work throughout the Thames Valley, in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. For our guests…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.