Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
Services in Education & learning (43)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdult Education Do you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Supported learning, training and working Transition - Becoming an adult and preparing for the future
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5:30pmActivia Training are an accredited UK company that offers soft skills and Microsoft software training courses to business clients. Our fully equipped training centre in Reading Berkshire has a full range of programme of courses and the courses are delivered by experienced and qualified trainers…450 Brook Drive, Green ParkReadingBerkshireRG2 6UU
- People over the age of 19 years now have the chance to apply for an Advanced Learning Loan. To find out more visit the .gov.uk website. You must be 19 or older on the first day of your course. Your course must be: a Level 3, 4,…
- Every Thursday at New Directions CollegeAn Employment Adviser is at New Directions College every Thursday to provide advice and support with finding and applying for jobs. Book on line www.adviza.org or call 0118 937 2204South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
- Englefield grows more than 100,000 plants a year. But it is a thriving garden centre in more ways than one: It is a self-sustaining social enterprise that operates without funding grants or subsidies. Nearly half the permanent workforce are adults with learning disabilities. It runs…The StreetTheale, EnglefieldReadingRG7 5ES
- This free course for adults on the autism spectrum, aged 16 or over, helps to develop social communication skills and understanding. Developed by members of our team, the course is run for small groups, in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Topics covered during the course include: Why…
- Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00Autus - The Hao2 Foundation exists to facilitate personal and professional growth for people with autism and complex needs, increasing opportunities for exciting and sustainable work to improve lives and prospects. We are a disabled people's user-led organisation set up to enable disabled people…
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (BCA) BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) is situated 4 miles from Maidenhead town centre providing a wide range of practical and academic courses. Information about all the full time and part time courses, higher education courses and apprenticeships available on the…Hall PlaceBurchetts GreenMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6QR
- Activate Learning Bracknell & Wokingham College has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) At Bracknell & Wokingham College, we do our best to ensure that our students go further. Whether starting your career, planning a career change or career progression, we will equip…Church RoadBracknell
- Supporting people into work and Training. We created this unique social enterprise in 1977. Since then, we have helped more than 800 people build skills and self confidence by providing purpose, meaning and structure in their lives. Many of them have moved on to open…41Braywick RoadMaidenheadSL6 1DX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.