Services in South Reading (5)
Refine these results
- Available throughout the weekRegistered charity in South Reading with halls for hire. Host to various community groups and organisations offering leisure time and life skills activities to the area of benefit.1aBamburgh CloseReadingRG2 7UD
- The Meeting Point is situated on the ground floor of Tean House, can be hired by residents and non residents of Kennet Island during the hours of 10.00 am to 22.00 pm. A fee £15 per hour plus 50% deposit will be required for private…Tean HouseWhale AvenueKennet IslandReadingBerkshireRG2 0GY
- South Reading Community Hub is a multipurpose building that serves the local communities of South Reading. It is the home to Whitley Library, Sure Start Whitely Nursery and many activity groups run by the local community. The Hub offers a spacious large hall as well…252Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
- The Whitley Wood Community Centre is open for bookings. The centre currently hosts Rainbows on Mondays, coffee morning drop in and chat on Tuesdays, Spotlight Dance Tuesday evenings, Over 50's lunch club on a Wednesday and Fifi's vision on a Friday. Tuesday's from 11am join…Swallowfield DriveWhitley WoodReadingRG2 8UH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.