Services in Special Needs Activities (208)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Disabled Children & Young Peoples Register and Care Passport Jargon Buster Out Of School Care View all related advice
- As requestedWe at Adam's Arc are proud to provide fully supported holidays all year round for individuals who have learning disabilities, disabled / non disabled people. No matter what your age we guarantee you will have a wonderful time. Our main focus is to cater for…ReadingRG7 6EN
- Visit website for more details. Alton Towers Theme Park - Merlin Entertainment GroupFarley LaneAltonStoke-on-TrentST10 4DB
- Term Time OnlyWe have re-opened as a drop in on Tuesday's term time 9.30am-11.15am Disabled facilities and access.Anderson Baptist ChurchAmherst RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NU
- Welcome to Animal Rangers. We work with children, young people and adults and help them build their confidence through working hands on with animals on our farm. We have big animals, small petting animals and a host of reptiles. All participants get the chance to…Bartletts LaneHolyportMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 2JD
- Out of School CareAfter School Club £11.00 per sesion per child for children walked to the club , discount available for siblings. Willing to offer a take home service based on numbers and distance - please discuss. Age range 4 to 12 years. This setting has signed up…Mapp Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Holiday SchemeContact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Children must bring packed lunch. Advance booking recommended. Age range 4 to 12 years. Open all half term and school holidays except Christmas, however we will re-consider for December 2023; and the decision will be based on demand. If you are…ReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
ASD Family Help: offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities
We run a variety of actitivties, sessions, training and one to one support.
Please refer to our individual event listings for details or contact our staff for enquiries.We are a 'User Led' independent and voluntary group that offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities, their parents, carers or professionals within Wokingham & West Berkshire. We have family liaison workers who can offer free advice, support…Wokingham & West Berkshire
- School holidaysOur mission is to empower children and families to access non-formal learning and enrichment activities that will enable them to gain skills to improve their engagement with their local community and their future. We work directly, and alongside many other organisations to enable children to…Blagdon NurseryBlagdon RoadReadingRG2 7NT
- Aurora Family CIC is an education support provision and community enterprise consisting of an outdoor learning space, a community coffee shop and in indoor multi function media learning suite. We provide mentoring services, support for young people with additional needs and a community space which…21Cholmeley RoadReadingBerksRG1 3NQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.