Services in The Great Outdoors (38)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDisabled Children & Young Peoples Register and Care Passport
- Visit website for more details. Alton Towers Theme Park - Merlin Entertainment GroupFarley LaneAltonStoke-on-TrentST10 4DB
- School holidaysOur mission is to empower children and families to access non-formal learning and enrichment activities that will enable them to gain skills to improve their engagement with their local community and their future. We work directly, and alongside many other organisations to enable children to…Blagdon NurseryBlagdon RoadReadingRG2 7NT
- SaturdaysBB&O Feel Inspired Golf Academy Changing the lives of young people with special educational needs through golf The Feel Inspired Golf Academy is an initiative designed to bring golf to children and young people with special educational needs, intellectual or physical impairments. The emphasis is…WokinghamRG40 3RQ
- Beale Park - Wildlife Park and Gardens visitors tickets must be booked in advance visit website for more details. Beale Park is an outdoor wildlife park set within 30 acres of grounds.Beale ParkLower BasildonReadingRG8 9NW
- British Islamic Gardens (BIG) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Reading, Berkshire. Run solely by volunteers. we are creating garden spaces around mosques that grow in harmony with the environment, encouraging community cohesion without compromising on sustainability. Some young people with SEND have enjoyed volunteering with their families.…ReadingBerkshire
- Book tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Bucklebury Farm & Deer Safari Park offers a magical experience and a great value day out in the countryside, that will appeal to the whole family, friends, schools and clubs. Visit website to find out about opening times…Bucklebury Farm ParkBuckleburyReadingRG7 6RR
- Sailing opportunities for people with visual and hearing impairments, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. Burghfield Sailing Club - Sailability Thursday: 6.00pm - 8.00pm, late April to early September. RYA qualified instructors.Burghfield Sailing ClubHangar RoadSulhamsteadReadingBerkshireRG7 4AP
- Challenging Disability Through Outdoor Adventure. The Calvert Trust is a charity organisation aiming to enable people with disabilities, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.Little CrosthwaiteKeswickCumbriaCA12 4QD
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- Visit website for more details. Chessington World of Adventures Theme Park - Merlin Entertainment GroupLeatherhead Rd,ChessingtonKT9 2NE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.