Services in Clubs & Groups (95)
Refine these results
- Term Time OnlyWe have re-opened as a drop in on Tuesday's term time 9.30am-11.15am Disabled facilities and access.Anderson Baptist ChurchAmherst RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NU
- Welcome to Animal Rangers. We work with children, young people and adults and help them build their confidence through working hands on with animals on our farm. We have big animals, small petting animals and a host of reptiles. All participants get the chance to…Bartletts LaneHolyportMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 2JD
- Out of School CareAfter School Club £11.00 per sesion per child for children walked to the club , discount available for siblings. Willing to offer a take home service based on numbers and distance - please discuss. Age range 4 to 12 years. This setting has signed up…Mapp Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
ASD Family Help: offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities
We run a variety of actitivties, sessions, training and one to one support.
Please refer to our individual event listings for details or contact our staff for enquiries.We are a 'User Led' independent and voluntary group that offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities, their parents, carers or professionals within Wokingham & West Berkshire. We have family liaison workers who can offer free advice, support…Wokingham & West Berkshire
- School holidaysOur mission is to empower children and families to access non-formal learning and enrichment activities that will enable them to gain skills to improve their engagement with their local community and their future. We work directly, and alongside many other organisations to enable children to…Blagdon NurseryBlagdon RoadReadingRG2 7NT
- Thames Valley Adventure Playground The fun days give families the chance to relax and have fun in a safe, stimulating environment, specially designed for adults and children with special needs. The events are also a good opportunity to meet other parents and siblings of people…TaplowNr MaidenheadSL6 0PR
- 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm (Alternate Mondays)This club for adults with autism spectrum conditions and their parents/carers meets fortnightly in Reading, normally on Monday evenings. Every other meeting takes place at The Outlook pub. Venues for the other meetings vary and can include bowling arcades, restaurants or walks. Full details of forthcoming…76/78AKings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 3BJ
- Sunday afternoons during school termsAutism Berkshire runs free trampolining sessions for children and young people aged five to 17 with autism spectrum conditions in Bracknell. Due to reduced availability of venues and coaches, capacity is currently limited and we are not currently accepting new names on our waiting list. The…
- 3rd Sunday of each monthAutistic Pride Reading was registered as a charity on 22nd November 2018. Celebrating the WHOLE spectrum by providing autistic friendly events and activities in the Berkshire area. Including our annual Autistic Pride event in Prospect Park. We have plans to offer advocacy on an individual…Hollybush LaneBurghfield CommonReadingRG7 3FL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.