Services in Local Support (204)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAutism Assessment Film - Berkshire Health Foundation Trust (BHFT) Autism Training Brighter Futures for Children Carer's Allowance View all related advice
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- The ACRE Family Support Team (formerly Alafia) Supporting black and minority ethnic families with a child (0-25) with additional needs or disabilities. Alafia works in partnership with local statutory, voluntary and community organisations to facilitate access to services by BME families in Reading. We offer…Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service is a charity providing nursing care and support to children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families. Our service covers the whole of Berkshire and the surrounding area. Our Alexander's Care Team offers respite (short breaks), palliative and…15Grove Park, Waltham RoadWhite WalthamMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 3LW
- The Alt Prov provides 5 – 15 year old students meaningful bespoke activities improving self esteem and learning attitudes which has a healthy impact on their life. Our Primary and Secondary Alternative Provision provides bespoke and enriched SEMH focussed timetables to re-engage children in learning…BracknellBerkshire
- AnDY is a specialist clinic for the treatment of anxiety and / or depression in children and young people in the Berkshire area. "We offer assessments, treatment and research to children and young people who are experiencing difficulties with anxiety and/or depression. We will first offer you…School of Psychology and Clinical Language SciencesHarry Pitt BuildingUniversity of Reading, Earley GateReadingRG6 7BE
- Welcome to Appleberry Care Ltd Appleberry Care is a friendly, family run domiciliary care and nanny agency providing care and support for children and adults in the form of respite care, home care and activity based care. We can provide staff on a permanent or temporary…5The AldersOff Windsor LaneBurnhamBucksSL1 7HN
- Art Therapy in Berkshire Expressing feelings through art and play Based in Windsor - local to areas of Berkshire, Surrey & Buckinghamshire. Art therapy involves making art alongside a trained art therapist. The art therapist accompanies and supports the child, young person or adult, during…Windsor
We run a variety of actitivties, sessions, training and one to one support.
Please refer to our individual event listings for details or contact our staff for enquiries.We are a 'User Led' independent and voluntary group that offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities, their parents, carers or professionals within Wokingham & West Berkshire. We have family liaison workers who can offer free advice, support…Wokingham & West Berkshire
- Aurora Family CIC is an education support provision and community enterprise consisting of an outdoor learning space, a community coffee shop and in indoor multi function media learning suite. We provide mentoring services, support for young people with additional needs and a community space which…21Cholmeley RoadReadingBerksRG1 3NQ
- 8:30am - 4:30pmAutism Advisory Service - What we Do... ASC Advisor to families in Reading. See flyer for information on 'Living with Autism' Course Supporting all families in Reading that receive a diagnosis of Autism for their child. Home Visits Living with Autism course Family Seminars Coffee Mornings…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.