Services in Mental Health (76)
Refine these results
Related AdviceWhat is Cerebral Palsy? What is Dyspraxia? What is Global Development Delay? What is SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health)?
- Welcome to ADHD UK ADHD UK is a new charity focused on ADHD. It has been created by people with ADHD for people with ADHD. The best place is to start is our About ADHD page. From there we have videos (by Dr Max Davie – specialist in ADHD,…
- AnDY is a specialist clinic for the treatment of anxiety and / or depression in children and young people in the Berkshire area. "We offer assessments, treatment and research to children and young people who are experiencing difficulties with anxiety and/or depression. We will first offer you…School of Psychology and Clinical Language SciencesHarry Pitt BuildingUniversity of Reading, Earley GateReadingRG6 7BE
- Helpline/ Text Service/ webchat Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pmThe charity offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression conditions. Helpline / text service /web-chat Information on anxiety and self-help resources.447Chester RoadManchesterM16 9HA
- Art Therapy in Berkshire Expressing feelings through art and play Based in Windsor - local to areas of Berkshire, Surrey & Buckinghamshire. Art therapy involves making art alongside a trained art therapist. The art therapist accompanies and supports the child, young person or adult, during…Windsor
- I am a qualified Advanced Drawing and Talking practitioner running my own company Beam Wellbeing. Drawing & Talking is a CAMHS recommended and recognised Tier 1 early intervention for children and young adults showing signs of mental ill health. It is a gentle, child-led…
- We are open every evening of every week including Bank Holidays from 5.00 pm until 11.00 pmThe Berkshire West Breathing Space service is a safe, welcoming and supportive space for anybody aged over 18 experiencing emotional distress and struggling to cope. Whatever the reason for you feeling distressed or in crisis – we’re here to help you. We are available to…Ajilon House28 Friar StreetReadingReadingRG1 1DT
- Bipolar UK is the national charity dedicated to supporting people affected by bipolar. Every month we support over 1,000 people with bipolar to stay well. This includes those with bipolar, those pre-diagnosis, and supporting their family and friends. Our peer support services include the below. …
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.