Services in Child Development (20)
Refine these results
Related AdviceChild Development NHS Campaign - Introducing Solid Foods Speech and Language
- A new DadPad App has been developed with the NHS to “give new Dads and Dads-to-be the knowledge and skills needed to gain confidence and give their baby the best start”. It provides guidance for babies and children up to the age of two and…The Health & Well Being Innovation CentreTreliskeTruroTR1 3FF
- New website for parents to help their children catch-up The department has launched an information site for parents, to support children of all age ranges and abilities catch up on lost learning from the pandemic. The site features advice and support for parents of children…
- Monday to SaturdayGabriels Wellbeing and Education CIC supports children and young people with their mental health and wellbeing with a strong emphasis on the benefits of being in nature. As a team of experienced, highly qualified teachers, we have a wealth of experience and can offer a wide…Scout AssociationJefferson CloseEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8US
- Phone lines are open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays)Healthy Start helps you give your family the very best start in life If you are at least 10 weeks pregnant or have a child under four years old you could get help through the Healthy Start Scheme to help buy healthy food and milk. You will…
- "The Letterbox Club Inspiring a love of reading and engagement with numeracy in children who are looked-after. Across the UK, children are enrolled for the Letterbox Club by local authorities and schools. Each child receives their own colourful parcel of books, maths games, stationery and…
- From the start of pregnancy to early parenthood, this app has been developed with the NHS to navigate your choices for maternity care and beyond in your area.
- Thursdays 10am - 11amLearn the first everyday signs to help communicate and bond with your baby on this 4 week course. Each session 30 minutes.Sun Street CentreSun StreetReadingRG1 3JX
- Five weeks of special bonding time with baby (from 8 weeks to 6 months) , where you will learn calming massage techniques. To find out more and to book a place email: firstname.lastname@example.org Friday 10am-11am Whitley cc Friday 11am - 12 noon Ranikhet CC…
- Online reusable cloth nappy store.Beggars Hill RoadLands EndTwyfordReadingRG10 0UB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.